Saturday 26 October 2013

Chapter 10

     We re-entered the Ziggurat at the crack of dawn together with Ssz'razz. Ryotine and Faeron were forced to stay behind for a while to take care of their companions. Upon entering the path behind the mural, we discovered countless of passages that leads to different places. We explored them individually.

     After that, we found ourselves in a tiny circular room. We battled some spirit-like-beings and chased them into another room with 3 alligator skeletons on the floor. Quanta gave us a very hard time killing the monsters in the room when his fire balls resurrected the alligators. It was a tough battle but we managed to pull it off. 

     The alligators were nothing like the monsters we encountered so far. This is the first time I felt so close to death. If it wasn't the voice in my head telling me to run. I'd have been dead. My team mates may think badly of me for fleeing the battle but that was the only thing I could think of at that moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment